Sunday, October 21, 2012

Whooo's that girl?

I love Halloween.  And one of my daughters always challenges me with her costume ideas. One year it was a rolly-polly bug (a pill bug). Last year it was a "cat bat". This year it's an owl. And I can't give any of the credit to Pinterest (shocking!). The wings were from a pattern found on etsy.com (ChickenHill), and the mask from Woman's Day Halloween magazine (DIY Halloween Masks). Yes, I did pin both so I wouldn't forget where I found them, but I found them from good old fashioned looking through magazines and searching the internet.

We also added a bag, using the same feathers, wrapping them all around the bag. It'll be easier to carry than a plastic pumpkin!

Still trying to get the whole family to go as ABBA.  Maybe next year.
(And this is my first post about crafting, so apologies if I'm doing this 'wrong'!)

No comments:

Post a Comment